Woah, the last time i actually wrote a report was three months ago. That’s not very positive, no.
But i have some good news! And no, we don’t know the release date yet. BUT i do can announce that we have entered the last stage of X:Roleplay’s development.
We’ve almostly finished building the systems and X:Roleplay is pretty much already operational.
As we are currently in Beta stage we did discover lots of our mistakes and also got bugs and flaws pointed out.
Our Beta Testers have been of real value to us and are still helping us out whenever we need the support In-Game or just wish to hear their voices and thoughts of our latest input.
We do appreciate feedback alot and have surely learned from our past. We’ve already seen users coming and leaving.
Like i said, X:Roleplay is at it’s final stage and has a couple of systems left to build. We from X:Roleplay have made the last TODO list and will finish it hopefully soon. I promise to keep everyone posted. In the meantime the twitter development feed also remains hot and will be updated more frequently from now on.
I will post a summary of out TODO list below:
– The faction system. (Including land)
– Optimizing the roleplay test. (We could use the Beta Testers for this)
– Finishing the business system by adding new stores and filling them with items accordingly.
– Finishing the government system. With this we mean the taxes which go from point A to B to E and back to A and so on..
– The (U)ser (C)ontrol (P)nel is under development by Roel, we currently have no estimated date and time of completion. Feel free to visit the (U)ser (C)ontrol (P)nel f you are a beta tester and provide us with feedback.
– Bug fixes, we’ve also encountered some tough and complicated bugs. We will need some time and patience in order to uncover the origin and cause. We want to be sure X:Roleplay is as optimized and bug-free on launch.
– Administrator checks, along with the anticheat.
– The keymaker business, a store where you can change the lock of a vehicle or property or duplicate the key of a vehicle or property.
– Creating and adding accessories to their stores which are spread around Red County.
– Mechanic system.
– Creating the firearm license and firearm distribution.
– Some secret stuff which is secret and should remain secret for now.
We’re also still looking for fresh ideas regarding activities in and around X:Roleplay. Do you have any ideas or thoughts? We would really appreciate it if you were to share them with us on our forums.
Also, we would like to ask our Beta Testers to head In-Game and tell us of things which are or were difficult to understand. We would like to make X:Roleplay a friendly, clear and not too complicated but strict roleplaying server.
I would like to wish everyone a good weekend!